Monday, September 1, 2014

That Smile

Life has been somewhat stressful these days. Hubby and I are asking a lot of questions and looking for answers regarding a  pending move and business issues. Jules believes strongly that things are the way they are because they are suppose to be that way. I on the other hand am asking why and how come ?

Last night I was blessed to have Kelly-Anne again in my dream. There she was about 10 years old with  that bright beautiful smile on her face. Her curly locks were  bouncing around her face and she was talking away. I cannot recollect what she was saying but she was standing next to a door which opened. Since her death I have had frequent door opening dreams. I can only believe that she was giving me a  message that she was aware of what is going on in my life and that another door was opening for me.

I awoke this morning feeling relieved and confident. Kelly-Anne in my dreams reaffirms to me that she is aware of what is going on here on earth. I feel her message is telling me not to be afraid and to move  forward with grace and dignity.

I am very fortunate to have this special relationship with her. Even from heaven we still communicate. I feel that  I have been blessed to be able to feel  her presence. I do not have this type of relationship with  any other family member or friend who has passed. I carry Kelly-Anne, well let me re phrase that....Kelly-Anne carries me each day. As she supported, coached and loved me on  earth, she is still doing the same from heaven.

No comments: